Tuesday 6 October 2009

Going to see Bloc Party Tonight.

Well it's been so many years since I last saw Bloc Party that the time has come again for them to rear their heads in Aberdeen.

After the last time I'm quite surprised that they have come back considering some idiot in the crowd threw a coin off Kele and caused them to halt the gig and walk off stage before coming back on 25 minutes later and giving a half hearted performance which was felt all through the crowd and to be honest it really put a big dampener on the gig for me and I'm sure everyone else.

Never mind though times have changed and they have decided to come back. I'm hoping that tonight will be a different experience and they will blow me away with their latest hits from the "Intimacy" album.

I'm most looking forward to "Biko", "Ares" and hopefully "So here we are"

Fingers crossed that all goes well and I'll try and get pictures for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment